The Resource will provide knowledge, advice and developing on/with the following:
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 infrastructure administration and tuning
- SQL Database concepts and TSQL queries like Select Update statements and Relational database Management system concepts.
- Windows Server Operating Systems “Core terminologies and concepts very common among network administrators and MCSE”
- VBScript, SNMP, batch scripting, Unix shell scripting, PowerShell and Transact-SQL development Windows Server Operating Systems, clustering, SQL, VMI and IIS.
- SCOM Connectors and the SCOM Connector Framework, and model based architecture in SCOM 2007 will be Add-on value.
- Windows PowerShell scripting and development.
- WMI and WQL queries
- Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking and communication protocols and services: DNS, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP
- SCOM Agent deployment.
- Gateway and Agent cert based communications.
- SCOM Report Customization and SQL Report Server administration.
- SCOM Powershell cmdlet usage, XML, Sysinternal Tools, Management pack review in XML, Unix / Linux Basic Operations around file system, and basic admin level.
- Developing SCOM custom management pack based on PowerShell