Position: BI Developer
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Position Type: Contract
Our Client is looking for someone to provide SAP Business Intelligence help to them on a 6 month contract.
- Responsible for defining and documenting business requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements.
- Perform development to provide solutions addressing specific business needs.
- Design and develop reports, dashboards for the business requirements.
- Responsible for root cause analysis on production issues.
- Responsible for the implementation of solutions to resolve production defects.
- Provide project support within the Business Objects, HANA modelling.
- Assess business requirements & processes and provide recommendations on optimal solutions that will best serve the business needs.
- Provide end user support and training.
- 8-10 years of hands on SAP BO Experience, including development and support with at least 3 end to end implementations.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ Experience with BI reporting using
- Lumira 2.x
- Design Studio
- Business Explorer
- Qlik is an advantage
- 3-4 years of Experience in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting.
- Ability to gather, review business requirements and interpret these into an architectural design and information model in an SAP HANA environment
- Experience with SDA/SDI/SLT Real-Time Replication & Data provisioning
- Minimum of 3-4 years hands-on experience with HANA Analytics
- Data Architecture
- HANA studio Modelling
- Information modelling
- HANA SQL script
- Interacting HANA database using data services
- HANA life cycle Management
- Proficient in SQL & Data Analysis
- Proficient in Business communication
- proficient in SAP change management practices
- Strong experience in understanding of business users’ expectations.
- Experience in SAP BW7.4 or higher is preferred.
- Experienced in creating technical design documents from the functional specification documents.
- Capability to provide high level and detail estimates.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering complex Reporting solutions for large organizations.
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience.