SQL Developer will be part of a larger analytics/reporting team focused on transforming legacy operational and regulatory reports into more modernized reporting solution. The SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer will need to possess strong knowledge of SSIS Package development and remediation combined with T-SQL development skills in order to perform Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of data into the target reporting and data warehouse environments. Power BI and SSRS development experience are an asset but not essential.
They are looking for the following skills:
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) developer (Key “must have” skill)
• T-SQL Development experience (Key “must have” skill)
• PowerBI Development experience (would be a huge asset but not essential)
• SSRS Development experience (would be a huge asset but not essential)
• 3 months with possible extension.