Position Title: Senior SharePoint Developer/Designer
6-12 Month Contract
enhanced clearance required
Participates in technical design sessions with the lead developer.
Provides input to the application architecture.
Reviews design and development tasks.
Develops sites, pages and code. Plans and executes component tests.
Participates in daily status meetings.
Provides guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Designs solutions with preference toward out-of-the-box features vs custom code solutions (no-code solutions)
Experience/ Skill Requirements:
- Extensive experience with SharePoint 2013 (Development and Administration)
- Extensive experience developing solutions using SharePoint “Out of the Box” features only
- Extensive experience working with large lists and document libraries
- Sharepoint Designer
- IIS Knowledge
- ULS Knowledge
- Server Administration Knowledge
- Sharepoint 2010 / 2013 Knowledge
Nice to haves:
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Visual Studio
- SQL Knowledge
- Nintex Workflow