Position: Software Developer
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Position Type: Contract 6 months
As part of an Agile software development team, the candidate will take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews. Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to, as well as Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements and be flexible in accepting outstanding work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team, achieve sprint goals.
• Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents
• Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned
• Self-starter who can multi-task
3-5 years’ development experience
NICE TO HAVE
• Full stack development; although emphasis on this job is front-end.
• Responsive design experience (e.g. Media Queries)
• Spring WebFlow
• Foundation front-end framework
• Developing Restful services
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering
If interested please contact Kevin Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-914-5994