Technical Recruiter to join our Ottawa Team
Tiree Consulting is a growing and progressive company in the I.T. industry and part of the Tiree Group of companies. The main focus of this position is to fulfill staffing requirements for our clients on a permanent and contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing full cycle recruitment and will be expected to support high volume recruitment at all times. You will need to demonstrate a true sense of ownership and take pride in the quality of work in recruiting for various roles. The recruiting portion will entail candidate search, screening, interviewing and database management.
In summary, this position will encompass a wide variety of duties, with its primary focus on client and candidate support.
Tiree Consulting’s vision has always been to offer the highest level of service which exceeds our client's expectations and encourages them to maintain a long-standing relationship with us.
Our core beliefs are:
- Superior Customer Service
- Work Ethic with ability to have fun at work
The individual will be part of a team which creates new business, maintains on-going operations, and supports our current consultants in the field as well as continuing relationships with placed employees.
This is a challenging and fast-paced environment which allows for, and demands, a high level of autonomy as well as team work. Job satisfaction will be primarily in the candidate's hands as there is a lot of flexibility in the role. This position is for those who can, and want to achieve more.
- 2-3 years of experience in technical recruiting
- Proficient with MS Office and ATS like Bullhorn, Taleo…
- Proficient with different sourcing tools like LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed…
- Must be willing to go beyond the call of duty to ensure success
- Excellent People skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Experience in contract/rate negotiations
- Able to develop, document, and effectively manage recruiting, HR management, and training systems
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, Written, and Presentation)
- Good team player, yet able to work independently
- Experience in administration activities
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Some experience in technical Sales/Marketing
- Experience with VMS (Vendor Management Systems)
- Knowledge in HR related activities (i.e. benefits, training)
- Good knowledge of the technology industry, including trends, products, companies, and industry terms
- Experience in creating technical proposals
- Experience with professional services industry
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive, you can make this role as big as you want. Your drive will build and grow this part of the business, with support from your peers and company executives.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary with a generous compensation plan