Position: Remote Access Specialist
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Position Type: Contract
Our Client is looking for a Specialist in remote access for a long-term contract. It would be at least a year potentially going to 2 or 3 years. The Specialist is responsible for supporting ongoing operations and maintenance of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Access solutions across the Enterprise, including Subject Matter Expertise, according to defined SLAs.
- Support the delivery of the ongoing operations and maintenance of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Access solutions across the Enterprise.
- Supports the development of solution architecture and roadmaps.
- Act as the SME for Remote Access implementation project.
- Proactively engage with architecture, partners and other teams to ensure the systems and solutions stay up to date aligning with technology roadmaps.
- Create and grow the culture were partners feel they are part of the clients team and empowered to act as owners. Monitor and report partner performance on contractual terms.
- Supports the development, communication, and maintenance of relevant standards for all enterprise units with Plan.
- Supports operational direction to manage all aspects of scope
- Supervise tactical support that ensures system health with current maintenance
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Microsoft RDS
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement and application of emerging technologies
- Strategic and organizational agility
Minimum 5 years’ experience with:
- Diploma qualified or higher in IT or related degree
- Exposure to Citrix deployments with large scale and diverse organizations
- Exposure to technology architecture domains.
- Working in the IT department of a global diversified corporation
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions / time zones
- Working proficiency with Linux in both desktop and server environments
If interested please contact Kevin Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-914-5994