QUALIFICATIONS MUST HAVES
• Agile Coach: Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied.
• Agile Project Management: Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools.
• Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
• Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in Scrum / Kanban / iterative development – knowledge of Waterfall delivery would be an asset as we are transitioning from this
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS – WE are more interested in EXP vs Education. NICE TO HAVE:
• Certifications: Agile certification (e.g. CSM, CSPO, SAFe), ITIL foundations (Asset), Change Management certification (Asset),
• Academic: University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (Asset)
EXPERIENCE – MUST HAVES
• Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
• Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied
• Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices
• Experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure are an asset - Nice to Haves
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES - MUST HAVES
• Strong coaching / development / leadership capability and experience
• Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
• Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate
• Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization