Title: Intermediate Technical Writer
Location: Toronto (1 Dundas Street West) or remote with travel to Toronto
Contract Length: January 31, 2020
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data.
- Translate high level instructions from developers or demonstrations into concise, clear, step-by-step documentation
- Work with developers and product managers to clearly document instructions, guides, overviews and explanatory material
- Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents.
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
- Create, compile and deliver software developmental documentation packages.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience documenting the setup of software products
- Experience setting up and documenting Linux and/or Windows Server based applications
- Ability to write in a voice that is concise, clear and easy-to-translate
- Ability to speak simply about ideas others may find complex
If interested, please contact Vanessa Martone at email@example.com