Title: QA Test Engineer
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer who can also perform scrum master responsibilities to work as part of the Application Server team. This team works to satisfy requirements on enhanced system and network security for the Application Server product. Our automation and test environment are mainly on the Linux side with Perl, but the GUI side is windows with Selenium with Java.
You will be responsible for ensuring the products exceed industry standards and meet the most stringent quality standards. A successful candidate must be self-driven and possess a strong work ethic, with a career interest in software verification. They must be able to stay current with evolving standards, and comfortable working in a distributed team environment. You will be responsible for testing new technology and be involved from the requirements planning phase to delivery.
QA Test Member
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information from requirements and design specifications to develop test strategies and plans to validate that the IP voice and applications work as expected on the Application Server. This will be done as a QA test member within the development team using a hybrid agile-waterfall methodology.
- Research and analyze field defect escapes, to improve on overall test strategies and plans.
- Plan and configure the lab and test tools to replicate the customer environment as best as possible.
- Participate in new feature test automation (requires programming skills).
Education & Qualifications
- University graduate (BS or MS) in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science/Systems, Electrical Engineering, Math or equivalent.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Experience with Selenium with Java.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Python and Perl.
- IP networking knowledge/skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of the Session Initialization Protocol (SIP).
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies.
If interested, please contact Vanessa Martone at email@example.com