Title: Functional SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
Contract Length: 12-month contract
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Our Client is looking for someone on a 12-month contract to provide to provide functional configuration experience to their team. They are planning to implement a re-designed SAP Maintenance Management solution. Included in the solution is a requirement to mobilize field staff and reduce current manual paper- based processes.
- Review and provide feedback on the SAP solution and project documentation developed to date;
- Configure the SAP Plant Maintenance module to address identified business requirements and the developed “to-be” work management business processes;
- Deliver SAP configuration documentation;
- Participate and contribute to the development of technical object structures;
- Participate and contribute to the development of “To-Be” work management business processes;
- Develop functional specifications and provide input to technical specifications;
- Contribute to the technical configuration of other related SAP modules (including PS, MM, SD and CO) where there is integration with Plant Maintenance;
- Prepare test criteria, test scripts and cases supporting the functional and integration testing efforts;
- Provide review and QA of the detailed test plans and results;
- Testing of SAP integration with the CRM system and work management mobile solution;
- Provide advice on long-term or Departmental implications and trade-offs associated with Branch-level configuration decisions on the broader Departmental SAP footprint and user group;
- Provide input to the development of training plans and materials;
- Provide knowledge transfer to Client resources as required and prepare solution overview documentation.
- Five (5) years configuration experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module including Maintenance Processing, Preventative Maintenance and Technical Objects.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience of collaborating on the creation of new technical object structures.
- Five (5) years demonstrated knowledge and experience with PM maintenance plans.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience facilitating workshops.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of operations and maintenance in a Public Sector environment. In particular, knowledge related to municipal Roads, Parks, Forestry, or Traffic Operations or a comparable field service delivery operation.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP version ECC 6.0, including experience with Enhancement Pack functionality.
- Demonstrated experience and executing test cases related to SAP Plant Maintenance functionality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with data extracts, cleansing and data loads. Including strong experience with tools such as Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Enterprise Portal, Mobile technologies (such as Fiori) and 3rd party system integration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with beat-based work tracking and reporting would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of 3 or more similar projects