Title: DevOps Engineer
Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Contract Length: March 27, 2020 (with likely possibility of extension)
- Work on DevOps transformation track for DataPower applications
- Perform a CI CD setup for the application using strategic tool set of organization.
- Able to perform the setup from the scratch for build and deploy
- Provide a smooth stable setup for BAU activities
- Provide a smooth transition of new setup to the application team with required coaching
- Have an end to end DevOps practice understanding.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Self-driven and can work independently.
A strong hands on expertise (5+ years of experience) in the below skill/tool:
- Strong working experience in Unix environment
- Hands-on DevOps level of experience in the GIT/Bitbucket and SVN
- Expertise in writing Jenkins file
- Good hands-on knowledge of Docker
- Strong hands-on experience in Ant
- Good working experience of Python
- Admin level work experience of Octopus or any other deployment tools
- Hands-on experience on ELK (Good to have)
If interested, please contact Vanessa Martone at firstname.lastname@example.org