Title: Agile Tester
Location: Kanata (Legget Drive)
Contract Length: 12-months
Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
This request is for an Agile Tester with experience in web-based application testing in an Agile/Scrum environment, and also with automation testing experience (Java/Selenium, Web Services, Service Virtualization) performing the following tasks:
- Work within the existing Automation Test Frameworks promoted by QA COE, develop automated and manual scripts and provide reports/metrics for the assigned project.
- Implement best-in-class test automation operations that support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Create and execute acceptance and regression manual tests.
- Execute Accessibility Testing.
- Execute cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile).
- Open Bugs and follow up until the bugs are fixed.
- Provide status updates to the PM or Scrum Master.
- Participate in all scrum team activities.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years in web-based application testing.
- 1+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- 1+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience.
- Able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks.
- 1+ years Accessibility Testing experience. A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at AA level.
- 2+ years Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects.
- 2+ years Web service testing using REST API (ReadyAPI tool is used).
- 1+ years Service virtualization testing experience with WireMock.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
- Experience or basic knowledge in SAP modules EM and ERP (asset).
If interested, please contact Vanessa Martone at firstname.lastname@example.org